The eTail West Conference, a premier bi-annual online and multi-channel retail conference, will kick off next week, March 3 – 6, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort. Every year, Riversand executives join 2000+ senior-level eCommerce and marketing professionals at eTail West 2014 from industries including, but not limited to: Apparel, Accessories, Sporting Goods, Beauty, Consumer Electronics, Hard and Soft Goods, Home Furnishings, Books, Music, Luxury, Travel, Office Products, Department Stores looking for solutions to their top business and IT challenges.
We’ll be meeting with customers and prospects at Riversand’s Booth 821, and attending sessions presented by retail innovators from every facet of the industry. In addition, we’re honored this year to be joining a great group of panelists, including Amy Labroo, Wyndham Hotel Group, Justin Schoen, REI and Mark Bietz of Waterfilters.net in a session on ‘Focusing On Your Content Marketing Strategy to Increase Natural Rankings’. Moderated by Rahmon Coupe, CEO of YourAmigo, the session will begin at 11 a.m. on Monday, March 3.
At this session, we’ll be addressing following questions for the audience:
- How do you assist in the content creation process from a SEO perspective?
- How does your organization leverage different types of content: i.e. product content vs. inspiration / educational content?
- How does your organization look at local, and how does this affect the way you generate content?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your content strategy?
- Where do you see the influence of social content on SEO?
- How does your content optimization strategy vary based on device?
Please feel free to stop by Riversand’s booth 821 at eTail West March 3 – 6, or Contact Us to arrange an appointment.