What is the need of Digital Asset Management?
Digital asset management (DAM) is a business process for organizing, storing and retrieving rich media and managing digital rights and permissions. Rich media assets include photos, music, videos, animations, podcasts and other multimedia content.
Do you want to
- Organize all the digital assets in a central repository?
- Create permission-based access of your content?
- Have the ability to bring new products and services to the market faster?
- Improve the consistency of your brand across business regions?
- Improve the collaboration and communication between teams?
Are you having difficulties in
- Reducing the time and cost of content production?
- Managing digital assets with the vendors?