Product Information Management (PIM)
Through Content Driven Commerce
A PIM solution provides management of information about products or services which are typically sold in stores or online, healthcare and pharma products, equipment and assemblies, in-store made items. Critical master data around basic definition attributes, packaging, merchandising, labeling, marketing, dimensions and supply chain as well as relationships to suppliers, customers and locations can be managed in PIM.
Enterprise-wide access to detailed Product Information is imperative in today’s Content Driven Commerce Environment. Manufactures, Distributors and Retailers expect rich, complete and accurate data to take key data-driven decisions on how to procure, sell and market products. Consumers expect rich data and images to make purchase decisions while managers require analytical data to make mission-critical decisions. As a result of increased information demands, the need for product data accuracy and consistency is a necessity.
With Riversand PIM you can:
- Increase New Product Introductions (NPIs) as much as 300%
- Reduce NPI Timelines by up to 80%
- Improve your end customer experience for Search and Navigation
- Achieve Quicker Time to Market for Catalogs and Merchandising Strategies
- Reduce Data Complexity, increase transparency and ease of integration
- Streamline and Effectively complete Supplier Data On-Boarding
- On-board data from and syndicate data to Industry standard data pools / exchanges such as GDSN, 1WorldSync and GXS
PIM for Omni-Channel Retailing
Product Information Management Omni-Channel Retailing
Riversand provides a collaborative solution for the Engineering, Sales, Marketing and e-Commerce teams to efficiently publish product information for customer and channel partners. This results in faster time-to-market, increased order accuracy & enhanced customer experience.
With Riversand PIM you can:
- Deliver with Digital Data Differentiation
- Synchronize Product Information Across Multiple Enterprise Systems
- Optimize and accelerate New Product Introductions, Product Updates through Dynamic Governance
- Integrate to Desktop Publishing for Catalogs, Web Content and Data Sheets
PIM for eprocurement Cataloging
Product Information Management for eProcurement Cataloging
The Riversand Solution provides purchasing and material management groups with the ability to manage the aggregation, cleansing and use of product data from multiple suppliers or internal divisions.
- Making the Correct Process Easier
- Supplier On-Boarding Platform
- Supplier Master and Item Master Maintenance
- New Product Introduction and Product Update Workflows
- Robust Data Quality and Approval Engine
- Equipment and BOM Rationalization for plants
PIM for Suppliers
The Riversand Product Information Management (PIM) Solution for Suppliers provides a collaborative solution for the various teams within an enterprise to publish content. Rapidly publishing product information results in faster time-to-market, increased order accuracy and enhanced customer experience.
- Provide accurate product information to your customers and channel partners.
- Cost-effectively manage information for your print and online channels
- Maximize sales opportunities by centralizing content and providing consistent data.
PIM for Buyers
The Riversand Product Information Management (PIM) Solution for Buyers enables purchasing and material management groups to manage the aggregation, cleansing and use of product data from multiple suppliers.
- Obtain easy access to accurate and detailed product content.
- Effectively search, evaluate and purchase products
- Prevent duplication by unifying data