Cheers to an Excellent First Quarter at Riversand!
This past weekend, I had the chance to review Riversand’s Q1 2018 performance and was excited to see that we had one of our most productive quarters in history.
- Our employee base grew by 5% this past quarter and we don’t expect hiring growth to slow down anytime soon. We were especially pleased to hire a new marketing team lead, expand our operations function and bolster our product and engineering groups with additional talent that will help us to innovate and build even faster.
- We welcomed a number of new clients to the Riversand family, including those in the CPG, Retail and Auto industries. When asked why they chose to work with Riversand, we were told that key deciding factors include our strength in product information management, easy-to-use collaboration portal for simplified workflow and our focus on solving for all master data management needs within a single platform.
- Riversand continued to expand its partner network in Q1 2018 with the addition of new systems integration and technology partners in North America and Europe, including Tenzing, Yellowground, Loadbee, Productsup and Kolb Digital. Strong partnerships are an essential part of our growth strategy and we thrilled to be adding such high-caliber new partners to our network.
- In early February, we held our second annual Customer Advisory Board event and had 13 companies in attendance, including representatives from Brightstar, Jewelry TV and Beiersdorf. It was great to see so many of our clients from across the globe gather in Houston and understanding the broader challenges and opportunities our customers face allows us to shape the future of our product to align with their current and future business needs.
- In March, Riversand attended the Gartner Data & Analytics Conferences in London and Grapevine, TX and had several customers speak about Riversand’s role in their digital transformation journey. In the US, we had Alaina Reasonover from Bloomin’ Brands discuss the importance of a Master Data Platform (MDM) in driving faster menu changes and an improved guest experience across the company’s restaurant brands. In Europe, Johan Ekegren from Orkla discussed the importance of Riversand’s technology in driving greater collaboration across global teams as well as enabling them to be an even stronger partner to their distributors. You can read more of our thoughts on the conferences key themes here.
I’m grateful to all of our customers and our hardworking teams for an excellent Q1 and can’t wait to see what Q2 brings.