Riversand is a Leader in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions
We’re proud to announce that after six years on the Magic Quadrant, Gartner Research has positioned Riversand Technologies as a Leader on the 2013 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management (MDM) of Product Data Solutions. (See press release.) I’d like to congratulate and thank the entire Riversand team, our worldwide partners and customers for their support in achieving this important industry recognition.
Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions” by Andrew White and Bill O’Kane, 6 November 2013.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Riversand. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We believe we were placed in the Leader quadrant because our solution:
- Manages & Synchronizes Data Across Channels for a Single Source of Truth
- Specializes in MDM / PIM Best of Breed solutions for over a decade
- Enables your organization to recognize significant savings, streamline operations and maximize growth
- Serves some of the world’s largest companies such as Exxon, ESAB, PC Connection, TEVA, etc.
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute. According to Gartner, “Vendors in the Leaders quadrant have strong results and strong delivery capabilities, and will continue to have them. They typically possess a large, satisfied customer base (relative to the size of the market) and enjoy high visibility in the market. Their size and financial strength enable them to remain viable in a challenging economy. Leaders have mature offerings and track records of successful deployments, even in the most challenging environments, across all geographies and in many industries.”
The Gartner report describes Master Data Management of product data solutions as a category of software products that:
- As the name suggests, MDM of product data focuses on management of the domain relating to products, though the solutions can be used to govern other “thing”-type data, whereas MDM of customer data technology focuses on the domain relating to “party” data.
- Support the global identification, linking and synchronization of product information across heterogeneous data sources through semantic reconciliation of master data
- Create and manage a central, database-based system of record or index of record for master data
- Enable the delivery of a single product view (for all stakeholders) in support of various business benefits
- Support ongoing master data stewardship and governance requirements through workflow- based monitoring and corrective action techniques
For additional information about Riversand solutions, click here to contact us.