Survey on The Adoption of MDM Now Available
In April 2008, an initial survey was conducted on the take-up and adoption of master data management (MDM) software, and now in 2013, the survey revisited this area to understand what has changed over the past five years. The 2013 Survey on the Adopton of MDM addresses the following:
- How many companies have implemented MDM?
- How much effort are organizations investing in it?
- How successful have they been?
- What benefits are they seeing?
- Which tools are being used to help?
A key objective of the study was to understand the extent to which the adoption of MDM has progressed in the past five years since the initial study.
There were 108 respondents from around the world who completed the survey, 66% from organizations with annual revenues of over $ 1 billion. 54% were from North America and 28% from Europe. A broad spectrum of industry sectors was represented.
The report is now available for download here.