Digital Asset Management
Create Engaging & Informative Content With Riversand DAM
What is Digital Asset Management (DAM)?
Digital asset management is a business process for organizing, storing and retrieving rich media and managing digital rights and permissions. Rich media assets include photos, music, videos, animations, podcasts and other multimedia content. Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions have a measurable impact on businesses and are flexible enough to meet a variety of technical requirements and business needs.
Why invest in a DAM solution?
Riversand’s Digital Asset Management software integrates seamlessly with Riversand MDM and PIM platforms to help businesses organize, track and manage their digital assets. Businesses that implement DAM solutions see many benefits including improved brand consistency, reduced content production costs, greater insight into customer engagement and shorter go-to-markets.
- High-scale, enterprise grade solution connects to existing creative workflows, making it easy for distributed teams to make use of high-value content.
- Intuitive user interface designed to enable seamless collaboration and limit unnecessary manual workflow.
- Launch new promotions quickly and test the effectiveness of multiple campaigns at scale.
- Bring products to market faster with easy access to digital assets.
- Maintain brand consistency by having all users work from centralized hub.
- Businesses can use DAM analytics to get insight into their most impactful content, enabling them to continue to get smarter about delivering content experiences that delight their customers.