Product Information Management (PIM)
Optimize your digital supply chain, increase business intelligence and deliver a consistent customer experience with Riversand’s PIM.
What is Product Information Management (PIM)?
A Product Information Management system enables you to manage all of the information you need to sell and market your products within a single system thereby increasing business agility, process efficiency and content effectiveness.
Why use Riversand’s PIM solution?
Riversand provides businesses with a high-scale enterprise-grade solution that equips businesses to manage, govern and analyze their product information. By leveraging a best-in-class PIM solution, they are able to go beyond the basics of product information management – developing highly collaborative and efficient digital supply chains, reducing manual processes, moving products to market faster and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Move products to market faster by leveraging smart automation to limit manual workflow.
- Streamline communications with vendors and internal teams, ensuring that you are getting the right information to the right customer at the right time.
- Offer customers tailored recommendations and a personalized experience.
- Optimize assortment planning by combining brand, competitor, customer and seasonality data all in one place.
- Use out-of-the-box connectors for rapid content syndication to third-party platforms such as Amazon or Google Shopping.
- Ensure rich, accurate product content (eg: images, romantic copy, videos) across all channels with our digital asset management tools.
Riversand PIM Editions
One size doesn’t fit all: An edition tailored for you
|Essential PIM||Exclusive PIM|
OOB Entity types,Taxonomy,Attributes and Relationships
Ability to add/modify taxonomy and attributes
Ability to add entity types and relationships
Ability to add business rules/conditions
OOB Process flows and ability to personalize them
Ability to modify/create new process flows
OOB Integration Profiles, Integration channels and formats
Ability to add integration profiles
Ability to add integration channels and formats
|Roles & Security|
OOB Roles and pre-configured personas
OOB Riversand authentication model
Ability to add new roles and to modify persona for a role
Customer Active Directory Authentication
OOB UI Configurations
Ability to personalize the entity view configs
Ability to modify all UI configs